Saturday, January 31, 2009

Zazzle - Design Your Own Goods

I stumbled upon a great website about a year ago where you can create all kinds of goods for little cost. Click on the post title here to be directed to my personal account. Note: I never said I was that creative. I tried to help a pal out by designing some promotional materials in a short span of time, so that's probably what you'll see. My other items are private (not that they need to be).

Anyhow, the picture attached here is one design I created for my group of golf girlfriends. I decided to give us the name, "Sea Donkey's Golfin' Girls" because of an inside joke. I found many of the images used on google image search and just applied to my zazzle creation software.

Zazzle is fantastic when it comes to shipping and quality. I highly suggest you give them a try. I'm sure you'll be pleasantly surprised. You should know this though, their t-shirt sizes seem a little off. They run small (like a size and a half smaller than normal especially when ordering the worn out tees).


Have fun with Zazzle! I have.

0 comments:

Post a Comment